Our modern and recently renovated bungalows are equipped with:
Double bedroom and living room with pull-out sofa bed.
Monobloc kitchen with fridge, cupboard and crockery (coffee maker not included).
Bathroom with hot shower, sink, toilet.
24 "LED TV and air conditioning.
Covered veranda with table and chairs.
Arrival: The structures are delivered from 17:00 to 20:00.
A non-transferable personal identification pass (card and bracelet) will be given to you, which must be taken with you, if it is a card, or worn in the case of a bracelet, for the duration of your stay. In case of refusal it will not be possible to enter the campsite and formalize the check-in. The card and the bracelet must be returned upon departure.
Departure: The structures must be freed from 08:00 to 10:00. It is not allowed to occupy the accommodation after 10:00 am on the day of departure. Any early arrivals or late departures are to be agreed with the Village Management.
Cancellation/Payment in advance: Conditions relating to cancellation and payment in advance vary according to type of accommodation. To see the conditions for your accommodation enter your arrival and departure dates.
Children and additional beds: Children under 12 years of age stay free in parents’ bed. Children under 2 years of age stay free in a cot. Additional guests over 12 years of age stay free in additional bed. Maximum number of additional beds/cots permitted: 1. Any kind of additional bed or cot is available on request and subject to prior confirmation from the establishment.
Pets: pets allowed (on request). Dogs must be kept strictly on a leash, they do not have access to the free beach and the pool area. Furthermore, the solid excrement of the animals must be immediately removed by the owner / holder, who must be equipped with a shovel / collector and placed in the appropriate waste containers. A maximum of 2 dogs per accommodation are accepted.
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Diners, CartaSi and Debit Card. Cheques not accepted.
Included in price: IVA, electricity, gas, parking for one car, swimming pool entrance (at Villaggio Le Diomedee or Spiaggia Lunga), entertainment from early June to the first week of September (at Villages Spiaggia Lunga or Le Diomedee), free Wi-Fi available in public areas (Bar).
Private beach: Beach service available at a cost: 1 parasol + 1 sun-lounger + 1 sunbed.
Final cleaning: Available at a cost of € 40.00 per 1-room and 2-room and € 50.00 per 3-room.
Extra cleaning fee for pets in the room: € 10.00 per pet. The Bungalow will be sanitized / sanitized with HCCP-compliant products at the guest's departure.
Linens: Not included. Bed linen available at a cost of € 2.00 per person per day.
Parking: Second car parking space € 5.00 per day.
1) Payment of the booked period is made in advance in the following ways: 30% within 7 days from the date of booking by bank transfer - postal order or Credit Card (Card Number and deadline), the balance at the time of Check In (cash - credit card - ATM Bank or Postal current account).
Checks are not accepted.
2) Communications regarding cancellations or cancellations will be considered only if made by registered letter or e-mail.
3) If the cancellation is received at the Village 30 days. before the start of the booked period, the deposit will be reimbursed to the Customer. If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before the arrival the deposit is retained but can be used for a stay in the following year. If the cancellation occurs in the last 14 days the entire deposit paid is retained. If the deposit is not sent within 7 days from the booking date, the same will be considered void.
4) In case of reduction of the booked period, for late arrival or early departure, whatever the cause, no refunds will be granted.
1) The Bungalow is delivered at 17.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure.
- Customers who intend to leave earlier must agree with the management on the starting methods.
2) Customers are also invited to:
- Lock the bungalow and keep your belongings. The Management declines all responsibility deriving from theft of money, valuables, valuables and valuables and from damages of any kind to one's car, boat or other.
- Do not damage the plants and what is supplied to each Bungalow, the Management reserves the right to request the payment of damages; leave the bungalow clean (dishes and cookware washed) and remove or defrost the fridge upon departure.
Access to outsiders and / or persons who are not registered as guests of the Village, relatives and friends visiting the guests is not allowed, they can only access if authorized by the Management and after payment of the daily fee
- During July and August, visits by friends and / or relatives are not allowed.
3) The guest who settles in the Village implicitly accepts all that is contained in the Regulations of the tourist complex.